Worst Cover Songs
Many songs are done once. Great songs are covered again and again by various artists.
However, not all covers or remakes sound as good as the original. Actually, they might be butchered by the new cover.
Why not amuse yourself watching these covers? We compiled the mixtape in a way that the covers as well as the originals are in it! What better way to compare them?
Worst Cover Songs and the originals! The original artists are in brackets.
The contents of this mixtape includes :
- Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit (The Who)
- Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - William Shatner (The Beatles)
- Feel Like Makin’ Love - Kid Rock (Bad Company)
- American Pie - Madonna (Don McLean)
- Stairway to Heaven - Dolly Parton (Led Zeppelin)
- September Gurls - The Bangles (Big Star)
- (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay - Michael Bolton (Otis Redding)
- Sweet Child O’ Mine - Sheryl Crow (Guns N’ Roses)
- My Generation - Hilary Duff (The Who)
- I Love Rock N’ Roll - Britney Spears (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts)
Covers should sound better than the original or done is a variation that actually works. These few songs just didn’t turn out as good as it originally was.
Look out in the future when we feature the best cover songs. For now, here is Worst Cover Songs.
Worst Songs Ever!
There are hundreds of songs being written and produced everyday all around the world. Some of these songs are just the best and of course there are some who manage to top the billboards.
Sometimes we do wonder how do some of the songs manage to get to the top of the lists. Other than being insanely catchy, lyric-wise it is not the best. Here are 20 of the Worst Songs Ever written.
The mixtape includes :
- Barbie Girl - Aqua
- Who Let the Dogs Out - Bahamen
- I’m Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
- Macarena - Los del Rio
- Thong Song - Sisqo
- Macarthur Park - Donna Summer
- Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
- Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
- I Am Woman - Helen Reddy’
- You Can’t Touch This - MC Hammer
- She Bangs - Ricky Martin
- Wannabe - Spice Girls
- Cheeky Song - The Cheeky Girls
- Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder
- Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini - Bombalurina
- Cherry Pie - Warrant
- Candy Shop - 50 Cent
- Batdance - Prince
- Heartbeat - Don Johnson
- Fast Food Song - Fast Food Rockers
Some of these songs were written for a good cause but somehow it did not turn out to be the one of the best songs ever written.
We hope you enjoy this Worst Songs Ever mixtape. The songs might be the worst songs ever written but the tune is still as catchy and as entertaining.
Worst Video Clips of All Times
We have previously shown you the Most Beautiful Music Videos. Now, it is time for the worst and the weirdest, The Worst Video Clips of All Times!
Sometimes we just wonder how can some people come up with all the crazy, wacky ideas to create a particular video clip for a song. Perhaps a little too much of crazy and wacky. Here is the mixtape!
- Numb - U2
- Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)- Journey
- Dancing in the Street - David Bowie and Mick Jagger
- Rock Me Tonight - Billy Squire
- Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
- Physical - Olivia Newton John
- Friday - Rebecca Black
- Hooked On A Feeling - David Hasselhoff
- I Want To Love You Tender - Armi and Danny
- Losing You - Jan Terri
Some of these songs are pretty decent. It was just the music video that came with it that did not seem right in many ways. How they came up with the idea for the video clip, we will never know…